DNA60 EPetite By Lost Vape (carbonio)
The Lost Vape EPetite DNA60 TC Box Mod builds upon the foundation of the original EPetite platform, with the integration of the latest Evolv's DNA 60 powered by a single 18650 battery (sold separately) for a slender styling mod within a compact form factor featuring wood, carbon fiber, and abalone panel options.
Creatively crafted by the leader in luxury box mods, the EPetite DNA 60 is the modern evolution of the original from a design stand-point, manufactured with high-quality aluminum for a unique rectangular form factor and a wide range of exotic battery cover for a visually striking look.
The allowance of a single 18650 battery provides ample battery range for the EPetite 60W, while maintaining the compact form factor to comfortably hold in-hand. Internally, the stylish device is one of the first to feature Evolv's newest DNA 60 chipset, implementing a range of 1 to 60W with 85% output efficiency rating, comprehensive temperature control with a wide range of heating elements, and couple with Escribe software for unmatched versatility and customization for advanced users.
The centralized 0.91 Inch OLED screen provides essential information in an organized display, exceptionally useful when synergized with the precision milled three button control face and oversized firing mechanism. Setting a new benchmark for reconfigurable devices while drastically reducing size, the EPetite DNA60 TC Box Mod by Lost Vape is the ultimate compact carry-device.
Lost Vape EPetite DNA60 60W TC Box Mod Features:
- Single 18650 High-Amp Battery - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-60W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.2-9V
- Min Kanthal Resistance: 0.25ohm
- Min Temperature Resistance: 0.15ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel
- Intuitive 0.91 Inch OLED Display
- Signature Rectangular-Shaped Design
- Striking Battery Cover Panels - Wood, Carbon Fiber, Abalone
- Highly Responsive Adjustment Buttons
- Oversized Firing Mechanism
- Patented Evolv DNA 60 Chipset
- Upgradeable Escribe Software
- 85% Output Efficiency
- Preheat Functionality
- Reverse Polarity
- Atomizer Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Low Voltage Step Down Protection
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection